Walking track (CLOSED due to COVID-19)
Currently, the SC4 Walking Track is CLOSED due to COVID-19, and we will post updates for re-opening on our social sites, and here. We thank you for understanding.
Under normal circumstances, the walking track's hours are:
- Monday and Wednesday 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. to 2 p.m
- Closed -
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- During SC4 Athletic Events and other Fieldhouse Commitments
- All days the SC4 Main Campus is closed.
- The Walking Track is to be used for walking, jogging, and running purposes only. Any other physical activities such as stretching, pushups, sit-ups, etc. shall be done off the walking track.
- No tobacco products allowed.
- Drinks (other than water in spill-proof bottles) and food are not allowed on SC4 Walking Track.
- Spitting is prohibited, including spitting into drinking fountains.
- Abusive or foul language is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate expulsion and loss of future use.
- The use of physical force towards another patron or employee will result in a minimum one year suspension or loss of all future use.
- Appropriate clothing, including shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Non-marking shoes must be worn.
- No basketballs, baseballs, volleyballs, footballs, etc. are allowed on the walking track at any time.
- Personal music devices are allowed only when used with headphones.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or in-line skates allowed.
- SC4 is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All College campus policies, rules and procedures apply.